I am finally back home. It only took me about week to get here.
I had to spend some time with my parents and cats because the little devil, Murray, decided to eat my mom's bathrobe and needed surgery again. Yup, that's right, that would be foreign body removal #3 now. He is a horrible cat. He's lucky he's so damn cute. My dad, who is allergic, is totally in love with my cats now. He wants no expense spared when it comes to their health. This is a complete change from before they were taking care of them. I'm glad he understands why I love them so much.
I'm glad to be back to my apartment. As much as I love living out of suitcases, it's nice to have a real bed, my own washer and dryer and a kitchen again. My car is happy to. The little road warrior can rest for a week or so before I take her on any more major trips. So how many miles have I gone over the past month?
Total miles driven: 2767
Total miles flown: 2648
Total miles traveled: 5415
That's a lot of miles. And the summer ain't over yet!
Soon enough I'll be having to make some big decisions and I really don't want to. Being offered this internship has kind of thrown me for a loop. If it wasn't at such a respectable place that I know will open doors for me it wouldn't be as big of a deal. But now I really have to think hard about whether or not I want to get a job or do an internship. And if I do want to do an internship do I really want to do it there? I've been avoiding thinking about this by telling myself I still have 2 more externships to do.
I think I'm just going to continue to live in my own little world of avoidance for a few days more. Right now the only thing I'm concerned with is finishing my laundry and finding some food . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment