I don't know where all my days are going anymore. It seems like there are less than 24 hours in the day lately. Between school, open house, class president stuff and the gym I don't have much time for studying let alone doing anything fun. Well, I guess the gym counts as fun, personal time. Its the only time I have when I don't have to be a student or class president.
Class. Haha. Well, that could be worse. At least we're done with small animal pathology. We had our final on Monday. I think I've past the point of really caring about exams. I mean, of course I care that I do well, but I don't freak out about taking a test anymore. I guess thats a good thing? We have two exams next week in anesthesia and dermatology. I really should be more worried than I am. I guess I just don't have time to worry anymore.
This open house thing is going mildly better. Things are starting to come together which is making me happy. However, there's still a lot to get done. And unfortunately, because of the type of person I am, I'm still not sleeping much because of it. Although, my cat constantly knocking my clock off my dresser is not helping either.
Completely off topic. Does anyone else think its strange that Elizabeth Berkley is hosting a dance competition show on Bravo? Kind of random.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
also random, did you watch Saved By The Bell when you were a kid? and did you see the completely random episode in which "Jessi" (Elizabeth Berkley) became a sudden pop star and developed an addiction to pills, which miraculously was solved by the end of the episode? that's what popped into my head when you mentioned Elizabeth Berkley and dancing. :)
Post a Comment