LA Medicine has come and gone and I'm now about to start my second week of LA Theriogenology. We basically spend our days palpating mares and collecting stallions. Its very easy going, we get out early, and we have a bit of fun. I'm enjoying it actually. We've taken a couple of repro courses during the first two years but I never understood anything from them. But on this rotation I feel like I really do understand everything we're doing. Everything they talked about in class all of a sudden makes sense. Its a good feeling. I've also started improving my palpating skills and do pretty well with the ultrasound. The joke around the barn is that I'm a rockstar, which started with the CPR I did on that foal during medicine. Dr. Chris calls me Shakira.
We also get to play with the mare's babies all day. Which is awesome.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love your blog, thanks for being so detailed about your cases. :)
Post a Comment