I consider myself to be a horse person, but even I find this ridiculous. What do you do when you buy a horse that cost you $150,000 and has been lame in 3 legs since you bought it? Apparently the answer to that question is: bring it to the vet school, have every diagnostic work-up done to it, torture the vet students who have to do all the grunt work for the diagnostics, and then decide to just let it rest for a few weeks to see if that makes things better. $150,000 for a lame horse. I would be livid if I was the fool that spent that. Although, I would never be that fool because I will never have that much money to fritter away on a horse.
In other news, we radiographed an Ewok today. Okay, maybe it wasn't an Ewok but it sure did look like one. It was a Pomeranian with a collapsing trachea that made the most unbelievable snorting sound ever. I wish I had a tape recorder.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment